Monday 23 November 2009

research potential locations









Locations, this is the field next to the school.
I will use these woods for the chase scene because there are paths so the victim can run through. These woods would be the best because it is close to were i live so it will be easier to film, because I will need to get all my actors to go there. it will also be good because it doesn’t let a lot of light through so it looks like all the woods on real thriller/horror films.
One bad reason is that its next to a field were people walk their dogs, so if the actor is running around shouting for help they might not know were filming. some cons of this woods is its not very big so the main character might have to run fast the same part of the woods again but ill do it at different angles.

Other locations, there are not any more places I could film this, I was thinking about vassals but It takes me like 40 minutes to get there and most of my friends/actors don’t want to walk there. Plus it is not the right setting I wanted anyway, there is another woods across the road from the one i have chosen, i have not been over there yet but it has tall trees and looks like a big forrest, one con is the monster is sup post to be right behind the victim but you never see it because its just behind the bushes so in this woods there are not many bushes because it looks like it just has trees.

For my classroom shot I need a classroom that has a window in the background and bushes in that window, because I need them moving in the shot. I was thinking of doing it in one of the art rooms.



Mise-en-scene
When I am doing the chasing scene in the woods I can’t really have random objects in the background. Because most of my clip is in the woods it doesn’t really matter about the mise-en-scene all I want is woods in the background. The only time mise-en-scene might matter is in the classroom, but that will only be 1 shot of 2 people talking then it zooming into the window where you see bushes moving outside.
When he is in the classroom, the things that will be in the mise-en-scene are objects that will show it’s a classroom and because it’s a real classroom I will use the objects that are in the room.
i will have to find objects that give hints that he saw the future and show he has powers.








In this picture you can see a road, in my film I don’t want it showing any road so this is the mise-en-scene I don’t want, when I am filming I will make sure the camera is not pointing towards the road.

Sounds;
breathing
heartbeat
twigs snapping
the monster roar

these are the only sounds i will have in my clip, i might have thrilling music in the background of all the sounds.
i will have thriller when the titles are coming up and have sounds when each title appears

dialog; the dialog will just be the main character shouting for help and when there in the classroom

woods script;
character 1: is anyone there?
character 1: hello?
character 1: help!
character 1: please someone help me!
character 1: help!
character 1: please god dont let it find me (when hes hiding)

classroom script;
characters 2: are you alright?
characters 1: ye (nods)

No comments:

Post a Comment